New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s giant ‘safety recall’ of 1 million vehicles is just another software update
- Tesla’s (TSLA) sudden drop in wait times doesn’t mean demand for EVs is dropping
- GM investing in Lithion Recycling to support advanced EV battery recycling tech
- Ford reveals all-new ‘smartphone on wheels’ E-Transit Custom commercial EV van
- Even the Department of Homeland Security is adopting EVs, check out their new fleet
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.